Sunday, August 29, 2010

Garden Sphere done!

Finished my garden sphere today, project #7. Have I mentioned Tami Zweig and her amazing classes? We're so lucky to have her in Santa Barbara, and she is planning on expanding to more workshops and classes. Check her out on her class webpage or Facebook! This sphere was a little more complicated than some of my projects - we meshed and cemented a basketball for the base, and then covering a curved surface with flat tiles can be tricky. The mirror was challenging to cut, and at a different height than the tiles. Now I want to create a garden to put this in! And then walls and stepping stones and pots and.... I was tickled to discover that Ilona Fried had visited my site (and commented) when she heard about a post about me trying out her methods. The internet is an amazing place!!..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment